Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mobile Fortress

Hello everyone! Please forgive me for not posting for over 4 months. I hope you didn't get tired of seeing the same things over and over. Okay, enough with the confession, i would like to present a new form of building (to me) using mega blocks with Lego...The Mobile Fortress.Armed with a large cannon and two mini cannons, this monstrous thing can hold probably more than 20 mini figures. (I have not put more than 20 figs on there) It features a cockpit, an elevator, a large compartment under the cockpit for storing things, and a small "nest for three mini figs.
The fortress


The cockpit

The inside down to the first level

The side

the elevator and the area where the minifigs can come on.

The lower level

The top level
Thank you for reading and check in later for my next post!
So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment