Monday, December 8, 2014

Back Again

After my long absence, I have decided to update my blog's look, since the previous colors didn't really, um, match. After almost 1.5 years, I have come back from nowhere and decided to not post so terribly. Please note that although no one will probably read this, I am writing this so that ten years from now, I can look back at what I did on a blog and laugh at it. ;) (couldn't forget the Emogene =))But for those who read this meager html coding, may you benefit from what I write, whether it is lego designs, or large K'nex models. I am not one who flowers up words with many exemplified words (even though I may try) but I do try to write as much information in very few words (which is bad if you want to write a book).

So, large and empty void, I am back; with probably the same things that I offered when I was here before, only a little more worthwhile.

1 comment: