Sunday, April 19, 2015

Gunship

My first attempt at large models was based off the Supreme Commanders: Forged Alliance UEF Tech 3 Gunship. My first design had all four engines rotate to it's hovering position, but since the structure holding the wings in that position was flimsy, I removed it and kept that gunship in flying mode.

my main problem with this model was in filling up the gaps.
 A couple of the front engines were left open.


As you can see...I slacked off on some areas of the gunship.
The back air-to-air guns were added by me

The four guns on the underside was added to represent the gunships, well, guns.
They were not the original design.

So overall, the gunship, although not the best, was a major step in my K'nex designing. A friend of mine suggested that I take pictures of post-production pictures, which was a great idea, but was after I designed my fifth big model. =D So in the next three posts of mega-models, you will only see final production. 

Till next time,

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment